WBS & Partners - developing organisations and the people in them
WBS & Partners is a leading consultancy for people and organisational development. Your organisation and the people in it need constant adjustment and development to deal with the ever changing internal and external environment.
WBS emerged from a social enterprise company (Workbase Scotland) with a strong value base into a private partnership company, retaining the level of quality, consistency and creativity renowned within Workbase.
The Professional Development Award (PDA) in Training and Development at SCQF level 7 offers you the opportunity to develop the practical skills and knowledge you’ll need for delivery of any training. Click here for more info.
Case Study Videos
Click the controls below to view case study videos created for the Employability Learning Network.
Case Study: Stephen Donoghue, Royal Mail/ENABLE
Case Study: Simone Scott, East Renfrewshire Council/Modern Apprenticeship
Current Areas of Expertise
Facilitation of Partnerships
- Facilitating effective partnerships in the workplace, across businesses, communities and social sectors
- Facilitating large groups and workshops of all kinds
- Designing Frameworks for Partnerships to enable quick and easy monitoring and evaluation
- Specialist Leadership Development in the workplace
- Employability development with hard to reach groups moving towards the workplace
- Designing accelerated learning packages with seminars, electronic nudging, online learning and buddy systems
- Team Building & Coaching using NLP techniques (what is NLP?)
- Presentation Skills using NLP techniques
- Consultancy on business need & diagnostics of staff learning needs (Free for SMEs in Scotland)
- Engaging SMEs with the Employability arena
- Developing Employee Forums (in line with the EU Information and Consultation Directive 2005 ICE)
- Research and development in the specialist area of monitoring and evaluation
Employability Self-Assessment Tool
An online competency-based monitoring and evaluation framework designed by WBS and Partners.
A monitoring and evaluation framework for assessing the 'organisational health' of your Board.